At the 401 Group of Companies, we want to focus on not who you are, but who you CAN be! We strive to hire exceptional employees who see themselves as trailblazers, trendsetters, creators, do-ers, catalysts, go-getters, and influential leaders in all aspects of who they aspire to be daily.
Location: Pembroke, ON
Compensation: $50,000 per year plus bonus
What You Will Be Doing:
- Verify warranty and service contract coverage by examining records and papers; explaining provisions and exclusions
- Develop estimates by costing materials, supplies, and labour; calculating customer's payment, including deductibles
- Prepare repair orders (RO) by describing symptoms, problems, and causes discovered, as well as repairs and services required; obtaining approval signatures; entering RO into service database system
- Maintain customer rapport by explaining estimates and expected return of vehicle; obtaining customer's approval of estimates; obtaining and providing contact telephone numbers; answering questions and concerns; arranging towing and temporary transportation
- Maintain accurate records by recording problems and corrective actions planned
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading manufacturers' publications
- Other duties as assigned
What You Bring to the Table:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Minimum 1 - 2 years in a customer service role
- Previous Service Advisor experience is an asset
- Valid G Drivers License
- Able to work flexible hours within our business hours including Saturdays
So why work for us?
- The 401 Group of Companies is privately owned and 100% Canadian
- 20+ State-of-the-art facilities including a "google like" call centre and an 80,000 sq ft. centralized service "Hub"
- A high energy, fast paced and fun work environment with various initiatives and rewards
- Individual and team-oriented coaching, mentoring, and training
- Opportunities for career path planning, growth, and advancement from within
- Health & wellness benefit enrolment opportunities
- Employee referral bonus opportunities
- Employee pricing on parts, service and at the Blackshop Restaurant and Wine Bar
- A corporate swag e-site for employees exclusively
- Perkopolis enrolment
- On-site Parking
The 401 Group of Companies, is proud to be recognized as one of Canada's fastest growing Elite Business Management Groups offering a full line of automotive, recreational vehicle, powersport and marine products and service. Our headquarters is located in the thriving city of Cambridge, Ontario. Our brands include but aren't limited to Kia, Mitsubishi, Volkswagen, Hyundai, Yamaha, 401 Auto Financing, CampMart and Grand River Boats.
If you have a growth mindset like us, we'd love to see your resume and have a conversation. The opportunities at the 401 Group of Companies are endless!